Making Your Disney and Family Vacation Dreams Come True
In addition to our Disney Vacation consultation, including personalized itinerary planning, booking dining reservations, and pre-travel meetings, we also offer the following services.
- Vacation Protection Insurance Information, Pricing and Policy Issue
- We highly recommend vacation protection coverage, especially for out of country and cruise line guests
- Stroller Rentals at theme parks
- ECV and Wheelchair rentals and/or facilitation assistance at destination
- Sea World, Universal and Legoland information and bookings (individual tickets and packages)
- Personalized transportation for guests looking to add an additional touch of “magic” to their trip or for guests with a larger group dynamic that would financially benefit from a private transfer
- All-inclusive destinations and international destination travel
- Please stay tuned for more information about our general booking agency providing information and bookings to destinations and cruises worldwide www.OfftoAnylandTravel.com (website coming soon)
- Cruises, Adventure Travel and much more!!
Many guests ask, “How do your services work or how much to you charge?” Our agency’s goal is to be a “fee free” and a zero cost consumer added service. Travel agents, generally, are compensated by the provider AFTER a guest travels. Basically, we provide the service upfront and are compensated after the guests returns from their magical experience. This compensation, known as a commission, does not result in any additional cost to the consumer and in most cases we help the consumer save money and time and make your trip more cost effective due to our expertise. Magic Mouse Travel does not pad trips with “hidden fees” and endeavors to reduce consumer costs whenever possible. However, some of our services, which are elective, result in a minimal fee. These fees are to protect the agents time, knowledge base and commitment to your trip.
Please see below for details:
- Airline Tickets
- $20 per passenger for CONUS
- $25 per passenger for Hawaii, Mexico, Canada and US Outlying Territories
- $40 per passenger for International Travel
- We encourage all of our guests to book their own air and will gladly assist you with information about booking strategies. We only need the confirmation number from your carrier after booking to link ground transportation options
- Itinerary Planning for non-package guests
- $100 per family up to 10 guests
- $50 per family if you book your park tickets through Magic Mouse Travel
- Cancellations and Changes
- Complimentary First Package Change (Date, Accommodation Location, Package components, Package promotion, Dining augmentation)
- $50 for each subsequent change
- $100 Cancellation Fee in addition in addition to provider penalties, if any, for non-emergent cancellations
Not Staying at a Disney Resort or Theme Park Linked Resort?
While Magic Mouse Travel wholeheartedly recommends that vacationers stay on the Disney property at an official Disney hotel in order to take advantage of the perks available to Disney Resort guests*, sometimes travelers choose to stay at a nearby hotel, condo or vacation home. For those guests electing this option, Magic Mouse Travel would be happy to help you with your ticket purchase and can offer itinerary planning service including Advanced Dining Reservation bookings for a negligible fee of $50. A minimum 3 day ticket purchase is required and tickets must be purchased directly through Magic Mouse Travel prior to inception of the itinerary planning process or advanced dining reservations (ADR). For guests wishing for itinerary planning services and dining reservations alone, a fee of $100 will be charged which includes an in-person meeting to go over details and insight if desired by the guest.
Group Travel Services
While Magic Mouse Travel specializes in assisting individual and multi generational families with their vacation plans, they have broad knowledge and experience with assisting large group dynamics, destination weddings and corporate events as well and are experts at helping corporations plan inspirational and unique experiences to motivate employees and facilitate team building through group travel and with the Disney Institute. They also can assist student groups including bands (Music Celebration Days), church organizations (Nights of Joy in September) and Foodies (International Food and Wine Festival in October/early November).
Full-Service Travel Agency
While our devotion to and adoration of all things Disney is apparent, we realize that your next vacation may not be to a Disney Destination. Our expert team can magically help you plan a cruise or land package to another destination including Universal Orlando, Hawaii, Mexico and other wonderful locales!. Our experience allows us the knowledge, resources and facilitators that can assist you with every aspect of your travel plans.